Cerelac is a complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby’s growing nutritional requirements.
Wheat flour, Milk solids, Sucrose, Soyabean oil, Rice flour, Corn crunchies, Spinach crunchies, Carrot crunchies, Green pea crunchies, Tomato crunchies, Minerals and Vitamins
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes. Leave it till lukewarm
- Pour 100 ml of lukewarm water into a bowl
- Add 4 level scoops of CERELAC
- Stir until pap is smooth. Feed your baby with a clean spoon
We always work to make sure that product information is correct; on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Groccy. We request that you do not solely rely on the information updated here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming the product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.