- As an infant cereal, it is an ideal foundation for a varied and balanced diet.
- It contains iron, which helps contribute to their normal cognitive development.
- Our recipe contains calcium and vitamin D. These help support the normal growth of your little one’s bones.
- CERELAC is both halal and suitable for vegetarians.
- Once made, CERELAC doesn’t thicken and keeps its yummy consistency.
Ingredients: Cereals 49% (Wheat flour, Hydrolysed wheat flour), Skimmed milk powder 23.7%, Dried apple 11.4% (Apple, Corn starch, Maltodextrin, Emulsfier: Sunflower lecithin), Vegetable oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower), Maltodextrin, Minerals (Calcium carbonate, Ferrous fumarate, Zinc sulphate, Potassium iodide), Vitamins (C, Niacin, E, B1, Calcium Pantothenate, A, B6, K, Folic acid, Biotin, D), Flavourings, Culture (Bifidobacterium lactis).
We always work to make sure that product information is correct; on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Groccy. We request that you do not solely rely on the information updated here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming the product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.